THEME: GODS JUDGEMENT
The wrath and compassion of God are shown in the exile and liberation of his people.
A reading from the second Book of Chronicles (2 Chronicles 36:14-16.1923)
R/. O let my tongue cleave to my palate if I remember you not.
When we were dead through our trespasses, we were saved by grace.”
A reading from the Letter of Saint Paul to the Ephesians (Ephesians 2:4-10)
VERSE BEFORE THE GOSPEL
John 3: 16
Glory and praise to you, O Christ. God do loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should have eternal life. Glory and praise to you, O Christ.
God sent the Son that the World might be saved through him”
A reading from the holy Gospel according to John (John 3:14-21)
1. Praise my soul, the king of heaven (CHB27)
2. (CHB 191) All you who seek a comfort sure
3. Stand up, Stand up for Jesus (CHB 35)
4 Christ be our light.
5 O God thy people gather (CHB 24)
- God Almighty (CHB 51)
- Its Pay back time
- Gbe’bo wa
- (CHB 67) What have we to offer him.
- Surrender your heart
- What can we bring to offer
- Jesus my Lord, behold at length the day (CHB 196)
- Mee ranyi ebere
- Christ be our light.
- God gives his people strength ( CHB 77)
- Pass me not o gentle Saviour ( CHB103)
- E was gba Ara Oluwa.
- Be still, my soul..
- O Listen to a wondrous story.
- When I survey (CHB202)
- Keep step with the master (CHB 241)
- Forty days and Forty nights
- My faith looks up to thee
- Jesus loves me.
- Glory be to Jesus( CHB193)
- Holy Queen , we bend before thee. (CHB298)
Approved by Director, LAMCOM Lagos Arch Diocese. Lagos State